In this article, I will tell you the benefits of cleaning RAM, I will guide you on how to clean RAM, and what are the disadvantages of dirty or uncleaned RAM. If you are thinking that cleaning the RAM is not very important so you are wrong, cleaning your RAM is very important, you will clean your RAM when it’s very dusty because this causes many problems.
Things Needed For Cleaning Your RAM:
The following things are required for cleaning the RAM
- A piece of cloth
- or you can use tissue
- or you can also use a toothbrush
- And the best of all methods is that you can use a rubber or an eraser.
After How Many Days Or Months You Should Clean Your RAM:
As I said that you should clean your RAM so a question arises in your mind: after how many days should we clean your RAM? You can clean the RAM whenever you wanted or you were free to do it but the best duration of cleaning the RAM should be between 6 to 7 months because in these months most of the RAM usually gets dirty and corrosion.
Best Methods Of Cleaning Your RAM:
There are many methods to clean the RAM I will discuss a few of them with you.
1. Cleaning Your RAM With Eraser or rubber.
2. Cleaning RAM With Cloth.
1. Cleaning The RAM With Eraser or rubber:
The easiest method is Cleaning Your RAM With Eraser, first of all, open your CPU then take out the RAM from your CPU. When you take the RAM you will see the dust on it so you should clean the dust on the RAM body. The second step is simply to take an eraser or rubber. When you take the RAM you will see dust or corrosion on it so you should remove it by rubbing the RAM Gold Contacts with the help of an eraser. When rubbing is complete your RAM will be cleaned. And then take a dry tissue or cloth and remove dust from the other parts of the RAM.
- While rubbing you should not rub the other components or parts except RAM Gold Contacts.
- Be careful while removing the RAM.
2. Cleaning The RAM With Cloth:
In the first method, I discuss the eraser but the second method is also easy and safe. Firstly open your CPU then take out RAM from the CPU. Then take a cloth or you can also use tissue and alcohol to remove the dust or corrosion (rusting) from the part of the RAM called RAM Gold Contacts. And take a wet tissue and remove dust from the other parts of the RAM.
- I do not recommend water so don’t wash RAM with water.
- While removing the dust be careful, don’t remove the dust quickly so other parts of the RAM will not break.
3. Disadvantages Of Dirty or Dusty RAM:
Not cleaning your RAM can cause many issues many of which are;
- If you do not clean the RAM your PC will not turn on.
- If you do not clean the RAM a beep sound will be produced.
- If you do not clean the RAM your CPU will work slowly.
- If you do not clean the RAM bluing of the screen will cause.
- If you do not clean the RAM it will cause low Graphics.
- If you do not keep your RAM clean so it can bring crushes to your PC.
- If you do not clean the RAM you will have a blur image or display.
4. Advantages of Cleaning the RAM:
There are many advantages of cleaning your RAM;
- Cleaning the RAM maintains a solid connection between the RAM gold contact.
- By cleaning the RAM your PC works smoothly and fast.
- Keeping the RAM clean can avoid the PC from crashing.
- keeping your RAM clean can help prevention of using data.
So it is concluded that you have to clean your RAM after 6 or 7 months. Cleaning your RAM is very much necessary it can speed up your PC, and it can help prevention of using data, you should be careful while cleaning your RAM.
Also Checkout Our Other Information Articles: Parts Needed To Build A Gaming PC