Best Motherboards For Intel Core i9-9900K (Budget + Performance)
Here are our top 5 best Motherboards picks for Intel Core i9-9900K which will make a perfect pair together and will give the maximum performance and leverage speed. All these motherboards are ranked according to their performance and price so choose your favorite one if you want to know our suggestion about these motherboards then our top 2 picks are mentioned at the bottom of the article.
Top 3 Best Picks
1. GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi
2. MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151
3. ASUS TUF Z390-Pro
1. GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi Motherboard
(The Perfect Mobo For I9-9900K)
|Specs||GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi Motherboard|
|CPU Support||9th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors|
|CPU Power Phase||12+1 Phase Digital VRM|
|Memory Type||Dual-Channel DDR4|
|Graphics Interface||1*PCIe 3.0 x16 + 1*PCIe 3.0 x8|
|Expansion Slots||1*PCIe 3.0 x4 + 3*PCIe 3.0 x1|
|M.2||2( M.2 Heatsink *2)|
|WIFI||Intel CNVi 2×2 802.11ac wireless|
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi Review:
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi Motherboard comes with LGA 1151 Socket which can handle your Intel 8th or any 9th Generation processor easily. This motherboard comes with 12 phases of which 10 are CPU phases, show the advantage of these phases will be that this motherboard will provide a solid voltage to the processor to get the maximum performance from it. And if you Pair the Intel core i9-9900K with this motherboard then it will deliver a complete and stable 5.0 GHz of Frequency clock so your Gaming or productivity performance won’t get slow.
Also with this motherboard, your PC temperature will be so cool because of its well-optimized VRM and heatsinks which are so solid and thick and they will suck all the heat from the components of the PC. This motherboard comes with 4 Ram slots that support ddr4 RAMs and those RAMs can be overclocked up to 4266 MHz for extra performance a Single slot can have a maximum of 32GB Ram and in total it can carry up to 128GB of RAM which is the maximum amount I think no one will put.
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi Motherboard has 6 PCI Express 3.0 x16 which will Support SLI on NVidia GPUs in two ways, and for AMD GPUs it will support Crossfire by 3-Way/2-Way. One more best thing about this motherboard is that it supports custom water cooling, it comes with 8 native PWM fans which have 10 dedicated water pump connectors, and also one of them will support one CPU water cooler for maximum cooling and an amazing look for the internal parts of your motherboard.
And for RGB we will have 6 Fusion Sync Effect Compitable RGB Strips and 3 out of 6 are placed around the RAM slots which will give an amazing look to our RAMs, and one is placed under the Mobo chipset heat plate and one will be under the I/O(input/output) plate and one will be on the I/O roof and the last one is stuck to the borders of the motherboard to give a shining look all over to the motherboard.
- Easy to setup
- A perfect Motherboard in all aspects
- latest M.2 NVMe Technology Support
- Great RGB
- A beast if it is paired with Intel Core i9-9900K
- Comes with many USB ports
- Not a cheap motherboard
2. MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 Gaming Motherboard
(Rich In Features But Expensive)
- Socket: LGA 1151
- Chipset: Intel Z390
- Form factor: ATX
- Voltage Regulator: 11 Phases
- CPU Support: 9th/ 8th Gen Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processor
- Memory support: Dual-channel, four slots DDR4 2666, max 128GB
- Sound: Eight-channel Realtek ALC 1220, HD Audio with Audio Boost 4
- Networking: 1 x Intel Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: 2 x M.2 (PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gbps/SATA 6Gbps up to 22110), 6 x SATA 6Gbps, 3 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 x USB 3.1 header, 4 x USB 3.0 (via headers), 6 x USB 2.0 (4 via headers), 1 x LAN, audio out, line in, mic, Optical S/PDIF out
- Dimensions (mm):305 x 244
- Extras: Wi-Fi aerials, RGB LED extension cable, M.2 heatsink
MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 Review:
MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 Gaming Motherboard is one of the best high-performing motherboards all the intern at and 9 generation processors, it comes with LGA 1151 socket. This motherboard has no extra RGB LED lights like other RGB motherboards, but it has a clean and smooth design. It comes in a brown color PCB with black colored components which gives a cool look.
But still, this motherboard comes with a single Analog RGB header which you can use for any LED strip on the motherboard. MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 Gaming Motherboard comes with an ERM heat sink that is completely built with aluminum which gives a beautiful look and will provides amazing cooling performance.
If you want to overclock your processor over this motherboard then you can but you also you can’t do to the limits because this motherboard isn’t a perfect motherboard for heavy overclocking. This motherboard also has two PCI Express x16 slots, the first one is 16 lanes and a 16-pin slot and the other one is 16 lanes and an 8-Pin slot with which you can have your graphic cards connect with crossfire Bridge but you won’t be able to have SLI on them.
This MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 Gaming Motherboard will also have 4 PCI Express x1 slots. MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 Gaming Motherboard comes with 4 Ram slots of ddr4 support which can be Overclocked up to 4400 MHz and will have a maximum of 64GB capacity for RAM. This motherboard is one of the best-performing motherboards but in price, it is costly so for this much performance you will have to give more money. But the bad thing about this motherboard is that it has only a single M2 slot which will be not enough for some users.
- Audio Boosting Technology
- Extended Heatsink Design
- MSI extended PWM and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run at full speed
- Comes with Intel’s LAN
- Premium network solution from Intel for professional and multimedia use
- Delivers a secure, stable, and fast network connection
- Multi-GPU Support
- Steel armor PCI-E slots
- support for 2-Way AMD Crossfire
- It is an expesnive motherboard for chipsets entry-level model
- A single M2 Slot
3. ASUS TUF Z390-Pro Gaming Motherboard
(Great Gaming Performance But Expensive)
- Chipset Intel Z390
- Form factor ATX
- CPU support Intel Socket LGA 1151-V2
- Memory support Dual-channel, four slots, max 64GB
- Sound Eight-channel Realtek ALC 1200A
- Networking 1 x Killer Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- Ports 2 x M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gbps/SATA 6Gbps (one up to 2280, one up to 22110), 6 x SATA 6Gbps, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 8 x USB 3.0 (4 via headers), 3 x USB 2.0 (3 via headers), 1 x LAN, audio out, line in, mic
- Dimensions (mm) 305 x 244
- Extras Wi-Fi aerials, M.2 heatsink
ASUS TUF Z390-Pro Gaming Review:
ASUS TUF Z390-Pro Gaming is one of the best gaming motherboards you can get for your Intel 8th generation and 9th generation processors, the motherboard comes with LGA 1151 socket to handle your beast processor at maximum power. This motherboard is so well optimized for maximum power and better cooling and memory support. If you want to build a gaming pc with any Intel 9th or 8th generation processor then you should just go for this motherboard because this is a pure gaming motherboard but it is a bit expensive in price.
This motherboard can support a maximum of 64 GB RAM and it comes with 4 Ram slots, It also has 2 M.2 slots to carry your SSDs and 2 PCIe x16 slots. For cooling, it comes with 5 large fan heatsinks, 5 fan headers, and pro cooling connectors to enhance the cooling performance of this motherboard furthermore.
Ports And RGB:
This mobo has an HMDI port and displays port for display outputs and for input/output devices it comes with 6 USB ports, 4 of them will be 3.1 Gen 1 and the rest of 2 will be 3.1 Gen 2 ports for faster data transfer. For RGB lighting it comes with 2 RGB Strip headers and an RGB lighting zone so your pc will shine all the time.
- Solid Built quality
- LEDs that light up on boot
- TUF logo Looks Beautiful at bootup `
- Dual M.2 ports and SATA ports
- Stock performance potential, Overclocking performance, Gamer-friendly board
- No x16 PCI-E for your GPU if you mount an M.2 NVMe SSD card
- No Wi-Fi, No USB Type-C
4. GIGABYTE B365M DS3H
(Most Affordable & Budget Mobo)
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- High-Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Intel® Optane Memory Ready
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
GIGABYTE B365M DS3H Review:
GIGABYTE B365M DS3H comes with the support of Intel’s latest generation and 9th generation processors, the Form-Factor of this motherboard is micro ATX and it comes in a solid design, and it’s the cheapest and budget motherboard for your Intel 8th generation or 9th generation processors. It comes with an advanced hybrid PWM design which makes this motherboard better at handling temperature. This mobo can support up to 64 GB of maximum RAM and it has 4 RAM slots of DDR4 supported RAMs. overall the performance of this motherboard is not bad if we compare it to the size of this motherboard and also the price, it can be a good match for your I9-9900K.
Disadvantages of this Micro ATX Mobo:
But there are some bad points of this motherboard one is that if you want to put a large GPU on this motherboard you will have some difficulties because the size of this motherboard is so small so if your GPU is bigger in size then maybe it will touch the components of the mobo on the back because the PCIe slots are not having enough space to carry a large GPU, and one more disadvantage of this motherboard is that it has no WI-Fi no Bluetooth so be ready for it.
- Super strong performance for such a small Mobo
- Price is very affordable
- Best budget motherboard for PC build
- The motherboard manual is not very specific, so hard to setup for new customers
- No WI-Fi, No Bluetooth
- PCIe Slots are not getting enough margin to carry large GPUs
5. MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge Motherboard
(Best For Overclocking)
|PCI-E x 16 slots||3|
|PCI-E x 1 slots||3|
|USB ports||2 x USB2, 2 x USB3, 1 x USB3.1, 1 x USB Type-C|
|Video outputs||1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort|
|Warranty||One year RTB|
|Dimensions||305 x 244mm|
|Price||£155 inc VAT|
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge Review:
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge Motherboard is a Mini-ITX motherboard that can support the latest Intel 8th and 9th gen processors because it comes with LGA 1151 socket. First of all the size of this motherboard is so small, like you can carry it in your single hand so easily. It is the most powerful Mini-ITX motherboard because it comes with 2 Ram dims slots that can support up to 4600 MHz of RAM speed. This motherboard is the best option for overclocking lovers because it is all made for heavy overclocking.
This motherboard comes with 4 SATA sports and two M.2 slots for your SSDs. But due to its small size, it comes with only a single x16 PCIe slot so you can’t put multiple GPUs on this motherboard or simply no Crossfire support and No SLI support. It has 10 USB ports in total which is a very big number for this small mobo and also it comes with a display port + HDMI port for your display outputs.
It has a 24-Pin power connector and also two large Heatsinks to cool down your VRMs. It also has HD Audio and Intel Wifi Support so you won’t need any external WI-FI or audio devices for your PC. Overall the gaming and benchmark performance of this motherboard is pretty good for this small size so it can be a good option for compatible PC lovers or Budget gamers.
- LGA1200 compatible
- Comes with many features that makes it really easy to overclock their build even for a beginners
- Price is very affordable
- Simple and Easy to setup at first
- Works fast and has 3 m2 slots, One for 11 gen intel processors
- Excellent selection of audio ports
- Bios need to be upgraded to latest version
- A bit pricy
- Not a top-class performance motherboard
Best Motherboard For Intel Core i9-9900K (Top 5 To BUY)
Top 2 Picks Of Us:
1st is GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi Motherboard (Price $318.60) because it will be the best pair for your intel core i9-9900K and will give the maximum performance.
2nd will be ASUS TUF Z390-Pro Gaming Motherboard (Price $250.68) because this motherboard is purely a gaming beast it can be a perfect match for your processor if you are a gaming lover.
You Can Buy Intel Core i9-9900K At Here:Amazon $371.99